Historical Inn in the heart of Brisbane
Annie’s Shandon Inn is a unique part of Brisbane’s history and has been welcoming guests for over 120 years, making it possibly the oldest surviving B&B in Brisbane City today.
We offer 19 rooms, some with en-suites, all air conditioned with charming decor and historical family photos. Facilities also include a kitchenette, and 24 hour tea and coffer making facilities. You can also take advantage of the fine Brisbane weather on our shaded balcony!
Annie’s location means it is convenient to everything that is good in the heart of Brisbane. All of these points of interest are within 5 minutes walk:
- Central Train Station
- Many cafes, restaurants and bars
- Queen Street Mall - the main shopping area in central Brisbane
- Brisbane City Hall
- All the amenities - Banks, Post Office etc.
Add another 5 to 10 minutes and you find yourself enjoying:
- Parliament House
- Botanic Gardens
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre
- Queensland Art Gallery, Queensland Museum
We hope to see you soon!